Read Our Blog:
92 years of Service to the Pikes Peak Region
"Empowering adults...serving children"
The City Council thanks Christmas Unlimited for setting an outstanding example of humanitarian citizenship for the people of Colorado Springs
Schedule & Expectations
Distribution starts Saturday, December 2nd and continues through Christmas Eve, Sunday, December 24th.
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
2:30 pm - 9:00 pm
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
3:00 pm - 9:30 pm
The times listed are volunteer arrival and departure times. Please respect your co-volunteers, show up on time and don't leave early.
- Show up on time and stay to the end of shift
- Casual dress with comfortable shoes
- Willingness to follow instructions
- No baggy clothes, lingerie tops or bare midriffs
If you cannot make your shift or will be late, please call: 719-339-2419
Distribution is at the Christmas Unlimited Building located at
2204 East Boulder
(five blocks east of Union and Boulder - Olympic Training Center area -
"L" shaped grey warehouse on the North side of the street)
Volunteers may not park in the Christmas Unlimited parking lot. Parking for volunteers is located across the street and on side streets. Escorts will be provided when leaving at night.
Christmas Unlimited will provide:
- A safe and fun environment
- Food, beverages and snacks every shift
- Instruction and guidance
|| - Arrives early, leaves late
- Works with Distribution Manager and helps to supervise
- Sets up volunteer amenities
|| - First to greet clients
- Handles scheduling issues
|| - Checks in clients and explains the shopping process
- Issues "Shopping Passes"
|| - Helps clients with shopping
- Keeps shopping area in order
||- Works the check-out counter|
||- Restock shelves from warehouse|
|| - Assists with directing traffic and parking within the Distribution Parking Lot
(This position is outside so please dress warmly)
- At the beginning, during and the end of each shift, volunteers will help restock the shelves. (No heavy lifting is involved)
- Family participation is encouraged (must be 11years old to work in the "store" area)
- We especially need bi-lingual volunteers, Spanish/English
To sign up or to ask questions, please contact us at 719-597-1821.
"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but I still can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do."
- Helen Keller